Wednesday 2 November 2011

The Introduction - Hunting Gold The Legal Way

Let me introduce myself.

I m not a genius. I am not cool either. I m just a nerd, working my ass off just to make end meets while trying to enjoy my life. As stated earlier, I m a nerd. I m not outgoing. Most of the time, I just spent my time at home, facing my pc, playing my beloved games. One of it happened to be Dragon Nest.

I first came across this game during the OBT of China server. It was fun, it was cool. However, not long after that, an English version came out and I switched to the DN SEA server. Life was fun but how could you enjoy the most out of the game if you dont have enough gold?

Ever feel envious over other people cool equipment?

Why can he afford a full set of cerberus set and you cant? The reason is simple. You are not rich enough to get one set yourself. In simple words, gold problem.

Keep on reading. Yes... keep on... This blog is legal. Not selling any gold nor am I trying to teach you how to scam. What I am trying to do is, teaching some noobies (ops, did i offend you there? ) I mean freshies of the game some legal way of hunting gold and improve themselves. Let's not get bullied by those cash user in game.

I hardly spend any real money in any online game. However, I must say I m pretty dominant in most of the online game I played. I might not be the strongest but I m strong enough to be known by most of the players. I kicked their asses without spending crazily like they did. At the end of the day, it's all up to how you manage to earn gold in your own way but in an effective way.

In the next few post, I am going to blog on the way to earn gold. Some might be time consuming, some might not be. Last but not least, I hope it helps most of you out there. Sharing and caring. Share around and lets enjoy the game to the most!

Have a nice day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment